Neem Oil, pressed from the seeds
The neem seed contains a number of components from which azadirachtin is the most effective. In the right solution with water it can be sprayed on plants.
- kills root-eating nematodes in the soil
- reduces insect feeding, and so acts as a repellent
- reduces egg-lay capacity of insects
- neem kills insects, hinders their growth, reduces their number
- BUT, is non-toxic for spiders, butterflies and honey bees
- is safe for animals and humans
- biodegradable, breaks down under influence of light and microbes, half-life in soil depending on circumstances between 2 – 44 days, in water 1 hour – up to 4 days, on plant leaves 1 – 2,5 days.
Neem pesticide is the bio-alternative for chemical pesticides, without its negative side effects on soil, water and food chain. Chemical pesticides usually kill all insects, including the good ones. Neem-pesticide doesn’t! It does not effect for instance the honey bee, which insect is very much needed for keeping the bio-pollinate system going.
- commercial bio-farming
- commercial bio-bulb growing
- private bio-kitchen gardens
- private flower gardens
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice, questions, and orders.
We will be happy to serve you!